Concurrent Resolution on the Budget for Fiscal Year 2018
TITLE III—RESERVE FUNDS
SEC. 3005. DEFICIT-NEUTRAL RESERVE FUND TO STRENGTHEN AMERICAN FAMILIES.
The Chairman of the Committee on the Budget of the Senate may revise the allocations of a committee or committees, aggregates, and other appropriate levels in this resolution, and make adjustments to the pay-as-you-go ledger, for one or more bills, joint resolutions, amendments, amendments between the Houses, motions, or conference reports relating to—
(1) addressing the opioid and substance abuse crisis;
(2) protecting and assisting victims of domestic abuse;
(3) foster care, child care, marriage, and fatherhood programs;
(4) making it easier to save for retirement;
(5) reforming the American public housing system;
(6) the Community Development Block Grant Program; or
(7) extending expiring health care provisions,
by the amounts provided in such legislation for those purposes, provided that such legislation would not increase the deficit over either the period of the total of fiscal years 2018 through 2022 or the period of the total of fiscal years 2018 through 2027.
[BCR § 010.43]