Concurrent Resolution on the Budget for Fiscal Year 2018
TITLE III—RESERVE FUNDS
SEC. 3006. DEFICIT-NEUTRAL RESERVE FUND TO PROMOTE INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL AND NUTRITIONAL MODELS AND SYSTEMS FOR AMERICAN STUDENTS.
The Chairman of the Committee on the Budget of the Senate may revise the allocations of a committee or committees, aggregates, and other appropriate levels in this resolution, and make adjustments to the pay-as-you-go ledger, for one or more bills, joint resolutions, amendments, amendments between the Houses, motions, or conference reports relating to—
(1) amending the Higher Education Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 1001 et seq.);
(2) ensuring State flexibility in education;
(3) enhancing outcomes with Federal workforce development, job training, and reemployment programs;
(4) the consolidation and streamlining of overlapping early learning and child care programs;
(5) educational programs for individuals with disabilities; or
(6) child nutrition programs,
by the amounts provided in such legislation for those purposes, provided that such legislation would not increase the deficit over either the period of the total of fiscal years 2018 through 2022 or the period of the total of fiscal years 2018 through 2027.
[BCR § 010.43]