Concurrent Resolution on the Budget for Fiscal Year 2018
TITLE III—RESERVE FUNDS
SEC. 3008. DEFICIT-NEUTRAL RESERVE FUND TO PROMOTE AMERICAN AGRICULTURE, ENERGY, TRANSPORTATION, AND INFRASTRUCTURE IMPROVEMENTS.
The Chairman of the Committee on the Budget of the Senate may revise the allocations of a committee or committees, aggregates, and other appropriate levels in this resolution, and make adjustments to the pay-as-you-go ledger, for one or more bills, joint resolutions, amendments, amendments between the Houses, motions, or conference reports relating to—
(1) the Farm Bill;
(2) American energy policies;
(3) the Nuclear Regulatory Commission;
(4) North American energy development;
(5) infrastructure, transportation, and water development;
(6) the Federal Aviation Administration;
(7) the National Flood Insurance Program;
(8) State mineral royalty revenues; or
(9) soda ash royalties,
by the amounts provided in such legislation for those purposes, provided that such legislation would not increase the deficit over either the period of the total of fiscal years 2018 through 2022 or the period of the total of fiscal years 2018 through 2027.
[BCR § 010.43]