Concurrent Resolution on the Budget for Fiscal Year 2018
TITLE III—RESERVE FUNDS
SEC. 3011. DEFICIT-NEUTRAL RESERVE FUND FOR PUBLIC LANDS AND THE ENVIRONMENT.
The Chairman of the Committee on the Budget of the Senate may revise the allocations of a committee or committees, aggregates, and other appropriate levels in this resolution, and make adjustments to the pay-as-you-go ledger, for one or more bills, joint resolutions, amendments, amendments between the Houses, motions, or conference reports relating to—
(1) the Endangered Species Act of 1973 (16 U.S.C. 1531 et seq.);
(2) forest health and wildfire prevention and control;
(3) resources for wildland firefighting for the Forest Service and Department of Interior;
(4) the payments in lieu of taxes program; or
(5) the secure rural schools and community self-determination program,
by the amounts provided in such legislation for those purposes, provided that such legislation would not increase the deficit over either the period of the total of fiscal years 2018 through 2022 or the period of the total of fiscal years 2018 through 2027.
[BCR § 010.43]